Message Boards

Topic : 11/28 Jeremy Returns

Number of Replies: 3235
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 02:20:16 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil follows up with Krista and Bonii's quest for the truth, to find out if 3-year-old Kaylee is being molested by her father, Jeremy. Jeremy maintains his innocence even after a polygraph test showed him to be lying. He took another lie detector test at his hometown police department, and brought the results for Dr. Phil to review. What does an independent polygrapher say about this second test? Then, Jeremy asked to undergo hypnosis as another means of getting closer to the truth. Were there any new revelations? And, Jeremy had agreed to supervised visits with Kaylee, but when he got home, he changed his mind, so Krista denied him visitation. They end up facing off in front of a judge. Did Krista serve jail time or let Jeremy see Kaylee? Is Jeremy being falsely accused, or is this little girl still in harm's way? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 29, 2006, 10:42 am CST

Words of Wisdom

Quote From: sharon_rachel

Today i watched the show and was shocked at the way Dr. Phil is handling this situation. I'm sorry but i have to say that even if Jeremy is molesting his daughter, although there is no evidences of sexual abuse, the mother and grandmothers actions are totally absurd. First of all i would like to say that this episode has been based upon sensationalizing Jeremy's supposed actions instead of jumping on the parental guidance on the mother's side.

First of all, why did the grandmother ALLOW her 14 year old daughter to date a 21 year old guy? Where was the mother? Did she not feel it was necessary to stop such a unhealthy influence for this girl? I'm sorry but there is no reason for that daughter to be allowed to date at the age of 14. NO EXCUSE AT ALL!

Second, the grandmother and mother should be scorned for making a website "to help kaylee." THAT IS NOT SOMETHING TO HELP THERE SITUATION. If i were a judge and knew of this propaganda, I would place kaylee in protective care, and forfeit Jeremy and Krista's custodial rights. Krista and her mother are obviously not concerned about Kaylee. THAT HELPS NOTHING! ALSO, why is Krista and her mother picketing in front of the court, advertising that her daughter is being molested by her father? Now in the future when she is growing up and couping with her past, people are going to remember her as a molested child. That information is the families business. NO ONE ELSE'S!

Lastly, I will agree with Jeremy on one thing. Krista's laywer was wrong with one thing that he said. The parents should be the only ones together when they are counseled. Kaylee should not be involved in such a unhealthy enviornment. Kaylee should be counseled on her own. Enough is enough for that child.

I have been a Dr. Phil watcher with my mother and over the past years we have been all for Dr. Phil's views but recently we have been upset with him. I hope he does not allow his shows to just go after the bad guy without getting on the good guy for there actions and the lack there of. As for Jeremy, we may never know why he failed his first lie detector test but as far as I have observed, Jeremy is not guilty of anything.

P.S. Has anyone noticed that when Kaylee was in front of the camera, between her scripted words she would look up at the camera as if to say "did you get that?" She has been coached so much that she has connected that when she says these things, people praise her. Obviously she is going to do and say whatever the parent says to please them.

You have echoed most of what I have been saying as well.  It is reassuring to know there are others out there who can and will think for themselves instead of going with a knee jerk reaction that guides the mob.  Well done.

November 29, 2006, 10:45 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: queen_p

Dr. Phil (and apparently most viewers) completely ignored the fact that the mother of the little girl was busily bashing Jeremy and complaining about CPS while holding that little girl on her hip. Not to mention the car ride to the first visit, the second visit - she's blabbering away to the camera while the child is in the back seat listening to all of this. I thought my head was going to explode watching that woman droning on and on while her child is RIGHT THERE.

Whether they realize it or not - and I don't think they do because NONE of them seem very astute - the mother and grandmother are absolutely affecting this child's mindset. Of course if she's going to be hearing Mom and Nanny talking about whether or not she was touched by her father, examining her after visits, questioning her about every little thing every time she contacts her father, accusing the entire system of conspiracy, picketing the courthouse - she's going to not want to go to see her dad. Everyone in their town likely knows who this child is and so their children will know from hearing them talk - Kaylee will likely be known as "the little girl whose father molested her" or "the little girl of the hysterical courthouse picketer". Eventually she will blame herself for all of the drama. Nice parenting there, if you ask me.

For a woman who is so convinced that her ex is molesting their daughter she sure neglected to act upon taking Kaylee to the E.R. when she (mother) ALLEGES that her daughter was red in the vaginal area. If it "scared" her that much, why in the name of God did she not go to the hospital to have record of this for her Emergency Motion to the court.

The thing that broke my heart was a three year old feeling the need to tell her mother "Daddy loves me and didn't touch my pee pee." How pathetic for a mother to have emotionally harrassed her child into such a state that she feels the need to say that as soon as her door is opened to remove her from the car seat. Equally as pathetic is Jeremy asking Kaylee to tell her mother when she (kaylee) told him "I know you love me and would never hurt me."

These parents are out to hurt each other and are BOTH using the child to do so.

It astounds me that so many are caught up in the tunnel vision that because a toddler says these things the accused must be guilty - regardless of the non-existent physical evidence. Maybe she says these things because of her hysterical mother and grandmother.

People, open your eyes and quit lynching this man. Start verbally hanging the two females that are abusing the hell out of the system. As their hysterics are investigated time and again - there are children out there actually being harmed.

These women have ruined this man's reputation and I'm sure they'll not have to answer at all for doing so. I think they should be sued for slander - at the very least. They should absolutely be penalized for ABUSING the system.

Sickening.

Thank you. I'm glad someone out there see's what is going on! These two women are sick and this poor little girl is suffering.  The real abusers here are the mom and grandmother! This child must be taken from them and put in a safe home far away from these terrible people. The truth always come out Eventually, but it won't while the child is still in the hands of her mom and grandmother (the real child abusers). 

November 29, 2006, 10:46 am CST

Get real

I would 100% be doing some of the things they are doing to try and keep Jeremy away from his daughter. Dr. Phil also wouldnt have been able to pull me off of him when the results of the first lie detector test were read. (had that of been my husband or whatever he was, and my daughter they were talking about) I dont know how big or small their town is but I can tell you this kind of stuff (judges, etc being biased towards one person or another) happens ALL THE TIME!!! It happens in small towns and it happens in big towns.

Jeremy looks like a self centered, ego driven, child molester. I know enough about  this type of stuff enough to know that he FITS that profile in so many ways, just from watching the shows, his interviews, and his failing the lie detector tests. He is getting away with it and every time the judges, CPS, etc side with him his head gets just a little bit bigger.

The bottom line is this little girl and getting her the help that she needs. I hope and pray that someone out there is able to help them get through to the courts. Thankfully her mother is standing up for her. I can only WISH I had gotten that kind of help when I was a kid. Now, instead I'm in school and while my first love is nursing and I still very much so plan to become one, I am sticking my toes in the psychology field also. The joys of psychology.... the mind is ever changing, and the criminals always keep you on your toes.

November 29, 2006, 10:48 am CST

help protect children.....

I HAVE WATCHED THIS EPISODE AND READ SOME OF THESE COMMENTS. I AM GOING THROUGH THE EXACT SAME THING IN ST TAMMANY PARISH, LOUISIANA. I WOULDN'T ACTUALLY SAY THAT I DON'T TRUST ALL JUDGES, DETECTIVES, SHERRIFF OFFICES, AND CHILD PROTECTION AGENCIES. BUT I WILL SAY THAT I DO NOT TRUST PEOPLE. IF PEOPLE HEAR THE RIGHT BULL, THEY'LL BELIEVE ANYTHING. I NOTICED ON HERE HOW AT FIRST EVERYONE ACTUALLY CARED, BUT NOW IT'S LIKE YA'LL ARE POINTING FINGERS AT KAYLEE'S MOM. LOOK AT EVERYTHING THIS WOMAN IS GOING THROUGH TO PROTECT HER DAUGHTER. IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN HER SITUATION, THEN HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU JUDGE WHAT SHE'S DOING. ONE WOMAN SAID SHE SHOULD BE POTTY TRAINING HER DAUGHTER. HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU KNOW IF SHE'S TRIED TO. SOME CHILDREN ARE HARDER TO TRAIN THAN OTHERS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS. ON A PERSONAL NOTE, I NOT ONLY POTTY TRAINED MY 2 YEAR OLD, BUT I ALSO HAD TO TEACH HER HOW TO TAKE HER OWN SHOWERS SO THAT HE MAYBE WOULDN'T TOUCH HER. SHE STILL CAME HOME TOUCHED. HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE BE SO HEARTLESS. A MESSAGE FOR DR PHIL...I RESPECT WHAT YOU DO BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A MOTHER WHO IS FORCED TO HAND OVER YOUR BABY GIRL TO HER ACCUSED MOLESTER. INSTEAD OF JUDGING THIS POOR WOMAN, MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP STAND UP AND HELP CHANGE LAWS TO PROTECT OUR BEAUTIFUL, YOUNG CHILDREN OF THIS COUNTRY. SINCE OBVIOUSELY NOONE REALLY CARES. THESE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES AND HOW MUCH MONEY THEY HAVE. I PRAY EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR MY LTTLE GIRL WHO IS NOW 6 YEARS OLD. AND BY THE WAY, THE JUDGE GAVE HIM SOLE CUSTODY. A MAN WHO NOT ONLY HAS PRIOR CONVICTIONS (TO HIS 9 YEAR OLD COUSIN, WHEN HE WAS 17), BUT ACTUALLY SAT ON THE STAND AND ADMITTED TO 3 OTHER 1ST COUSINS. I HAVE LETTERS FROM HER DOCTOR, COURT ORDERED SUPERVISOR, RELATIVES TESTIMONIES, AND A FORINSIC INTERVIEW. WHAT EXACTLY DO THESE PEOPLE NEED FOR THEIR SO CALLED INVESTIGATION. OH I FORGOT....HIS FATHER IS A MILLIONAIRE.

November 29, 2006, 10:48 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: janejoe122k

I think it's outrageous that anyone presumes Jeremy's guilt...and you don't want him to have a chance to respond to the allegations...ok Hilter... Yes, he failed one test, but passed another. The mother also failed a test. I think it's a shame the mother is provided a platform to cast allegations...none of which she has any proof of. She sounds like a scorned women looking for revenge and is using any means possible to put down Kaylee's' father. As for the Grandmother...were was she when her 12...14 year old daughter was in a relationship with a 21 year old? (She was probably in court making similar accusations about someone.) Do you think she was upset then? Well now she has her platform to slander Jeremy without proof...I think the mom (definitely) and the grandmother have involved Kaylee way to much...not for Kaylee's own good, but for their own objective...they are sick! They are abusing the child....with out question...their own actions, statements and videos show it...clear as day! My opinion, I think the child should be removed from the current household and placed into a temporary foster home until the whole mess gets straightened out. I also think that all parties should have supervised visitation. After all, we're all concerned about Kaylee, right? Well guess what...she is the one suffering the most and will suffer deep phys-co. damage in the years to come...weather Jeremy did anything or not...Kaylee is stuck... The only one (Kaylee) who really knows the truth is put in the middle of all this... I think the court should conduct a very thorough investigation of all parties and then determine which parent, if either, is more capable as a parent and award that person sole custody, giving the other parent equal visitation. It's obvious they all need therapy, including grandma. If (the so called mother) is so certain Kaylee is being abused she would not let Jeremy close enough to touch her. She would run away with the child...but then she wouldn't be in the spot-lite. Mom needs to understand the long term effects all this is going to have on Kaylee. If the court even thought there was a possibility of abuse, it to would keep him away. As for the hypnotist...what a joke...just because he couldn't hypnotize Jeremy, he makes a statement "Jeremy was uncooperative"...and he considers himself a professional...LOL! Everyone needs keep focus here...one way or the other....KAYLEE IS BEING ABUSED! SHE WILL SUFFER...SOMEONE GET HER OUT OF THE MIDDLE!!!!! THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD...IT WAYS IS!

Jeremy DID NOT PASS THE SECOND TEST!!

The test did not score all of the deceptive answers nor

was the questions that are appropriate asked regarding sexual abuse

to rule out all forms of abuse!  He also consumed alcohol,

was on and off medications and Probably ensured he was sleep deprived too.

Hypnotist that Jeremy himself asked for!  He asked for it and then went uncooperative?

he also agreed to supervised visits then went back on it.

He also spent a weekend alone with his daughter telling her he loved her and would never

hurt and you tell your family this?

Did you think what a child who is not protected from an abuser must think?

put yourself in the childs place, you would tell whatever he told you to also.

This little girl had no problem at all telling her Mother anything, she was down right

yelling sometimes, not many kids do that unless they feel safe being vocal like that!

I so agree ALL need help, especially Kaylee!

I also think we all need alot more education on sex offenders, how manipulative they are, how often they re-offend and how bad our systems for protecting children are failing them!

I truely believe a court from outside that County needs to address this now!

The case worker absolutely needs removed from this case!

That State Police Post will answer count on it!  You can bet that State Police Officers around the country will get wind of the deceptive lie detector test and voice it!

November 29, 2006, 10:49 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

DR PHIL'S STAFF

My campaign is a DRPHIL Child Abuse Campaign.  I direct people to drphil.com, even on the cards I had made I mention "DR Phil's Web Site" and not a direct link to my message board. 

I have even had one person who found drphil.com through my website!  That should say a lot!

I am with you on this campaign.  What do I need to do to get you to see my intentions are for the good of our children, and not for my benefit? 

My web site was approved a long time ago to be posted on your message boards.  I DO NOT solicit or accept contributions to this web site.  I cover all the costs myself.  I have considered asking for contributions, and have asked people's ideas about this, but not on my web site.

I have no other intentions than to fight child abuse.  I give what I don't have to give for this campaign.  All I want is to get people to understand that regardless of our opinions of this show and the contents thereof, the most important issue is to raise AWARENESS about child abuse.

November 29, 2006, 10:49 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: rlwitham

I was molested and I came out fine.... and many people get on with their lives.... and YOU are wrong... children are resilient.... I am not saying it is EASY... BUT you can heal... and MANY PEOPLE DO... and I have to say.... I would rather carry the burden of the abuse that I endured for the rest of my life... instead of carrying a burden that my INNOCENT father was ruined on my behalf, because something I said was misunderstood or misconstrued.... because I was too young to explain exactly what I meant .... THAT WOULD HAVE WRECKED ME EVEN MORE....................... Can you imagine if an innocent father is put in jail for many years... or worse yet... he kills himself... because nobody believes him when he said he was innocent.... and then when you are old enough to understand what happened and why... You come to realize it was all a mistake... because you meant he touched you when he was changing your diaper..... NOW "THAT" WOULD BE SOMETHING I COULD NEVER GET OVER ............................................................................................................. and just so you know... it was NOT MY FATHER WHO molested me.... and no innocent people were ever blamed......

I am not saying people who where molested don't turn out ok, but they still carry that emotional bagage for the rest of their life.  My son was 6 when he was molested by his step brother at his dad's house.  My 3 year old daughter had to watch.  My son is 16 now, and has trouble trusting other guys.  He has never liked to spend the night at friends houses.  Once he tried and they ended up bringing him home at midnight.  This affects future relationships with men and women,  People who were molested as a young child are more likely to become molesters.  Proven fact.  Now tell me that doesn't affect a person.  That is great you turned out fine.  You are a minority.  Believe me.  Talk to some therapists.  They will tell you the same thing.

November 29, 2006, 10:51 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: djmatt

PEOPLE, God bless all of your for the pouring out of your hearts and souls on this issue.  We all want what's best for little Kaylee!  But we have to take control of our society, and our CPS.  WE ARE THE PEOPLE!  WE MUST TAKE A STAND TOGETHER!

I received this email from one of the posters on DR Phil's.  It tells a story of a child who is abused, and it is very moving. 

SARAH & A Blue Ribbon for Child Abuse

SCROLL DOWN

** Sarah ** 

My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,

I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?

I wish I were better,
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my Mommy
Would still want to hug me.

I can't speak at all,
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long.

When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.

When my Mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight.

Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.

I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.

I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.

He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.

He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.

He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.

I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.

"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.

The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!

And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.

My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy
Murdered me.

There are thousands of kids out there just like Sarah.

Please pass this poem on as a Blue Ribbon Against Child Abuse because as crazy as it might sound, it might just indirectly change a life. Hey, you NEVER know.

Please forward if you are
***AGAINST CHILD ABUSE **
  ********************************************************************************* STATISTICS PROVIDE BY: http://childhelp.org/resources/learning-center  

Child Abuse Statistics in the USA

• An estimated 906,000 children are victims of abuse & neglect every year. The rate of victimization is 12.3 children per 1,000 children
  • Children ages 0-3 are the most likely to experience abuse. They are victimized at a rate of 16.4 per 1,000
  • 1,500 children die every year from child abuse and neglect. That is just over 4 fatalities every day.
  • 79% of the children killed are younger than 4.

Let's ALL start wearing blue ribbons to represent AWARENESS for Child Abuse!  Make posters, fliers, email you friends.  We need a banner for CHILD ABUSE.  The blue ribbon is a good idea.

Let me know what you think.

God bless all,

djmatt

APPLAUD !!!!!

You may be right

Quote From: flrat69

You have echoed most of what I have been saying as well.  It is reassuring to know there are others out there who can and will think for themselves instead of going with a knee jerk reaction that guides the mob.  Well done.
 I think you sure have some good points and I agree. This seems to definately be the very worst method of getting back at the ex.  I think the mother and the grandmother have planted this into that poor childs mind.  You know what they say about a woman scorned.  Look out !!

What's Wrong With This?

I have to say that it is very confusing.   Apart from the court picketing and other things, we may not have any proof that this guy did this to his kid right now because we haven't actually seen him do it.  However, it is painful to watch everything that goes on in this show.   All of the music that they play along with every clip makes it as if it was for entertainment purposes which is even more disturbing.  More importantly, Kaylee's mother needs a better lawyer in my opinion.    Jeremy appears more guilty than he does innocent and this alone should be a reason to be more active and/or speculative in trying to save this little girl.   Who knows whats going on over there.   God forbid, what if this judge is a pedaphile and is protecting Jeremy for that reason.  Those perverts stick together.   Again, I am not accusing the judge but its too weird that he won't even consider supervision during the visits with Kaylee's father.    At the very least, they should consider visitation.    Why would all of those folks outside of the court be so concerned about this Judge.

Also:   Why would Kaylee get out of the car after visiting with her father and the first thing she said was that her father loves her and didn't touch her pee pee?     Isn't that a CLUE?  Talk about being coached, why wasn't that discussed immediately after the clip and anyway, Jeremy would probably lie about it anyway.       I didn't think it was so outrageous that they picketted.  I am sorry.  If I were Kaylee's mother I probably would have ran away to protect my kid because the system is not squeeky clean.  I live in New York and there have been horror stories about CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES.  They drop the ball quite a lot.  I'm surprised Dr. Phil, that you don't know that.  In any case,  I have so much respect for you Dr. Phil, I absolutely never miss your shows but the truth is that this series has caused me a  lot of anxiety.  I've watch parts by myself and parts with other folks and we are so upset by all of this because from this end it really looks as if the ball is being dropped.  This guy looks guilty as sin.  I prayed and will again, that he gets caught because the system is not in favor of this kid.

First | Prev | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | Next | Last